Software Engineer - TypeScript & vue.js (m/f/d) Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany's largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
You will work on transforming the business of renewable technology installation. With our Operating System software we streamline ground operations and rooftop installation to speed up the energy transition in private homes and small businesses.
As a software engineer in 1KOMMA5°, you will be one of the first members of a cross-functional team alongside frontend and backend engineers, product managers and UX/UI developers. You will help build a self-organized tech team, responsible for developing, deploying and running their own solutions to contribute to those work streams. Cloud Architects and SREs will enable you to easily deliver and run software in a consistent, secure and reliable way.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a business critical frontend application
- Create, implement, evaluate, deploy, sustain, and enhance software solutions for complex and undefined problems
- Foster a culture of experiment-driven innovation within the team
- Promote teamwork and successful project execution
- Improve developer satisfaction by constantly avoiding/reducing tech-dept, automating as much as possible and documenting decisions, runbooks etc.
- proven experience in software development with TypeScript, vue.js & other major front-end technologies from several past projects
- experience setting up and maintaining stand-alone SPAs with CI, CD on GitHub and cloud infrastructure
- worked with and designed RESTful APIs
- developed reusable UI components in a design system
- have well maintainable, self-describing, reusable and testable code
- very good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
- an agile and result-oriented mindset and you consider yourself a team player
- and interest in human-centered software development
- no fear of reading or working with backend code, i.e. Ruby on Rails in our case
We are an ambitious and dynamic company with a talented team. We require our engineers to be imaginative, enthusiastic, and willing to tackle new challenges as we strive to provide everyone with renewable energy technologies.
- The opportunity to travel, work mobile and individually in consultation with the CTO
- Individualized opportunities for professional development
- Being part of a global change movement
- Working in a diverse team with hard workers and real team players
- Seeing the impact of your work, daily