Working Student - IT Admin (m/f/d) Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany´s largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
- Provide first-level IT support to internal colleagues
- Contribute to IT documentation, knowledge base articles, and training materials that prioritize security awareness
- Support employee on- and offboarding, improve processes, and optimize IT workflows
- You proactively contribute your expertise to our daily business and support our IT Operations team in exciting projects
- You are enrolled at a university and contribute 15-20 hours per week
- You are studying Computer Science or a comparable technical course of studies
- You have general interest in technology tools and systems that enables colleagues to perform their job in the most efficient way
- You have some experience in coding (preferably Python)
- You bring problem-solving skills and a customer-focused approach to providing IT support
- You bring a proactive attitude and don't forget to have fun at work
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You are part of a dynamic team with people who prove every day that they can make things happen and move companies forward with great positive impact
- You work directly in the team of the CTO in a collegial and familiar environment.
- You move in flat hierarchies and have short decision-making paths. You can learn a lot quickly and get involved at different levels.
- You will be welcomed by a friendly and familiar team
- You are part of the energy turnaround and recognize in your daily work what purpose it serves.
- We pay an hourly wage depending on qualifications and experience from 14 €.
- You can work in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Munich