(Senior) Software Engineer - Flutter (m/f/d) Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg or remote in Germany. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany's largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure for private homes and small businesses. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
You will work on transforming the business of renewable technology installation. With our B2B software services we streamline ground operations and rooftop installation to speed up the energy transition in private homes and small businesses.
As a software engineer in 1KOMMA5°, you will be a member of a cross-functional team alongside mobile, frontend, and backend engineers, product managers and UX/UI developers. You will help build a self-organized tech team, responsible for developing, deploying and running their own solutions.
Your first responsibility will be to rewrite and extend an existing Ionic/vue.js mobile application using the Flutter framework together with our mobile and frontend engineers. Beyond this project you will be asked to contribute to all of our mobile applications as part of a mobile engineering team.
- provable experience developing several mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android
- two or more years of experience developing and delivering Flutter-based apps
- good understanding of Flutter state management (e. g. Provider or Redux)
- experience with developing clean, well-maintainable, and testable code
- experience with implementing native UI/UX guidelines
- experience with APIs and database management for integrating server-side APIs with the Flutter app
- the ability to contribute to our overall system architecture
- experience quickly finding your way around in cross-functional teams in a fast pace, interdisciplinary working environment
- an agile and result-oriented mindset and you consider yourself a team player
- very good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
Bonus points for:
- Experience in other areas of software development outside of mobile (backend, frontend, infrastructure, etc.)
- Experience with continuous delivery, cloud infrastructure (ideally Google Cloud) and DevOps practices
- Experience with designing and implementing APIs
- Experience and interest in climate tech industry
We are an ambitious and dynamic company with a talented team. We require our engineers to be imaginative, enthusiastic, and willing to tackle new challenges as we strive to provide everyone with renewable energy technologies.
- The opportunity to travel, work mobile and individually in consultation with the CTO
- Individualized opportunities for professional development
- Being part of a global change movement
- Working in a diverse team with hard workers and real team players
- Seeing the impact of your work, daily