Document Control Specialist - Supply Chain Management
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
About Ampd Energy
Over the next 40 years, the world will add 230 billion square metres of new buildings–equivalent to building a new Paris every week. The energy which powers much of this comes from burning fossil fuels, generating substantial amounts of pollution and noise in the process. At Ampd Energy, we believe in making a zero-emission, silent future for construction–and beyond–a reality.
Founded in 2014, Ampd Energy develops advanced, electrified and connected equipment that has redefined how construction projects get powered up. We are growing, both in geographic footprint and in the verticals we serve. Ampd Energy is a mission and values driven company with a diverse, rockstar team and visionary customers who all want to make a difference.
Summary of the Position
We are seeking a talented and passionate Document Control Specialist to support the development of Ampd’s lithium-ion based Energy Storage System. Our products enable construction companies to eliminate the need for diesel and drive the transition toward fully electrified construction sites. Our engineering process is complex and involves elements of electronics, power electronics, high power systems, mechanical engineering, software, IoT, and testing, all the way from the design stage to production deployment. You will be responsible for managing Engineering documentation on Ampd’s PLM system.
What you need
- A college graduate/ higher diploma or above with strong computer skills and organizational skills;
- At least 3 years of relevant document control experience in a product development company;
- Experience in setting up and managing PLM systems such as Arena PLM, PTC WindChill, or similar;
- Familiar with document control processes and procedures for products that have significant compliance safety requirements;
- Actual production experience with documentation and reporting skills would be an advantage;
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Document Controller
- Keen eye for details and accuracy
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal
What you will be doing
- PLM management support of Ampd products
- Enforce current revision and change control processes while driving standardization and efficiencies
- Manage bill of materials, subassemblies, and individual items via the change order process
- Orchestrating change order planning, staging, writing, and submissions
- Work with the Engineering teams to ensure documentation is correctly and accurately uploaded and maintained on the Arena PLM database
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure that the interface between the Arena PLM database and the company’s ERP system is accurate and efficient
Diverse International working environment
Competitive salary package with performance linked bonus
Full medical, dental & travel insurance coverage.
Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel after 8pm).
Multicultural working environment
Full medical, dental and travel insurance coverage
Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel during out-of-regular-hours)
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.